Anyone else Having this much Trouble....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
...with LED tail lights? I mean, I love my IPCW tail lights, but the LEDs are for some reason going out one by one. My passenger tail has two LED nodes out, and the Driver was fine, and just this morning I discovered the driver side has one out, and it was fine this weekend and Monday. All that I have to say is, What the Hell? LEDs are supposed to last, not just pop out one-by-one. Anyone else have trouble with this brand? Or other brands?

BTW: Before anyone asks, I called IPCW, and even though my lights are out of warranty, they put me on a list for a replacement as soon as they get one in.

I may just buy another brand when I get the money. Anyone know anything about these?

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...ighting&intcmpid=Product+Listings+Best+Seller

Or the Anzo brand? Maybe it's a problem with the manufacturer theirselves?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've heard of a couple of people having some problems with the Anzos, but not many at all. I've had mine for about 3 years now with no troubles.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
the ones 96twodr had now al;len has seemed to be doing good and look friggin awsome too. I smoked his abou a yr and a half ago and had for a while before then so I would reccomend those

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Alright. These IPCWs just aren't cutting it, LEDs keep going out when that's not supposed to happen. I'll try and find the ones he has on his truck. I don't know if this would affect it, but we have some pretty crappy roads and rough railroad tracks here. I would think these lights have been tested for durability like to put up with that, so that really shouldn't be the problem, should it?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
shouldnt imo they should be waer tight checkecked and have quality standered. I know those ones are about 130 bucks. not sure of the brand name but they are the only ones that have diamond shaped leds

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
id recomend the ones I bought, they use philips LumiLEDS, and are sweet, I did tint them though...
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've had some issues with mine too. Can't remember what brand they are. I'll have to look when I do the box swap.

Truckin' has offered to try to repair them, when I get around to sending them to him. (Which I was supposed to do last Xmas!!! Hasn't been a priority since the truck's been off the road.)
If the mod I'm doing to my blue truck's stock tail lights works out, I may do the same to my black truck & eliminate these ones altogether.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
More info on said mod?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
It's something that I've been working on for the last 6 months or so, when I have a free minute or two. But like any mod that's never been done before (!), it's one step forward, two steps back. I'd rather post up the finished mod. That way someone doesn't beat me to it & get the credit. It's close. Real close.
I have been taking pix of the whole mod. I will post up the procedure when it's done.
But, it's gonna freak you guys out!