You all helped me so much, but I still have so many questions about this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It is entirely possible it's an un-used connector. There are the occasional ones depending on year, model, equipment. Have you checked the factory service manual for your year model - there's wiring diagrams for each specific engine/transmission combination, might help you nail down that connector. Free downloads of these manuals in the "engine" section -> https://www.gmt400.com/threads/88-98-service-manuals.43575/

Richard

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

yeah you could just meter some stuff out and see if you can find it's identity...should be pretty painless..... There are several purple wires....

Guessing it's a 91 since I looked at your profile and back tracked your posts but idk...
Probably a good idea to re/mention the vehicle in a thread just to make things easier if someone isn't yet familiar with your truck by your member name

Kavenadams

Reaction score

yeah you could just meter some stuff out and see if you can find it's identity...should be pretty painless..... There are several purple wires....

Guessing it's a 91 since I looked at your profile and back tracked your posts but idk...
Probably a good idea to re/mention the vehicle in a thread just to make things easier if someone isn't yet familiar with your truck by your member name
Okay I’m very new to owning a gmt400 and being apart of this community, thank you very much.