All aluminum radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue-beast94

Reaction score
So y’all got some leaking going on around the driver side tank and oil cooler stamped nut. Losing maybe half a pint a week so just living with it for now but doing my research to purchase a new rad. Give me the down and dirty on all aluminum, suggested products…and if maybe if better off going back with plastic tanks. Thanks

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never tried an all aluminum, I considered and researched them. Seemed like a lot of leaking feedback. OE style just work.

blue-beast94

Reaction score
I never tried an all aluminum, I considered and researched them. Seemed like a lot of leaking feedback. OE style just work.
Yes that’s kinda what I’ve gathered from them. Just been seeing too many people having issues. On the surface it seems like the aluminum would last longer and be more ridgid. But they’re expensive and too unpredictable

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes that’s kinda what I’ve gathered from them. Just been seeing too many people having issues. On the surface it seems like the aluminum would last longer and be more ridgid. But they’re expensive and too unpredictable
Same conclusion I came to.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cough cough , flex seal

Attachments

• flex-tape-9748.gif
    flex-tape-9748.gif
    981.4 KB · Views: 9