93 C1500 Electric Radiator Fan Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i hear that swithing out the stock belt driven fan for an electric setup is gonna give me a little bit better gas milage and better performance. Have any of you guys done it? Which kit would you suggest? I also need a new radiator while im at it so a whole kit may be cheaper then just buyin everything seperate.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have done them several times and was very pleased with the mileage gains that picked up, I have used this fan set up http://www.jegs.com/i/Flex-a-lite/400/280/10002/-1, and then but whatever replacement rad you want.

If I was going to do the swap thats what I would do as well Ive used there Toyota kit before and there kits are great and come with everything you need for the install

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't hook mine to a thermostat though. I did it the lazy way, I ran wire into my cab and just hooked it to a rocker switch, and I flip it on when I jump in.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mind paying for good quality stuff, and these fan's don't use the through rad plastic ties to hold it on.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, the ties are junk. I didn't use them. but 500 for an e fan kit is a bit excessive, to me anyway.