383 stroker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
it does, makes the frame look all nice so some idiot kid buys it blows the motor a 120k later and builds a stroker motor to put in it the snaps the truck in two. so yea i guess it works.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We all have made stupid purchases. My friends just do more than most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im honeored to be called a friend =) lol

but yea definitely same thing with the tahoe we purchased ran for a few then it stopped trailered it home where i fixed all the hacked up wiring and so on months later couldnt fix it so we parted it out, we made 6x what we paid for it though but found out the wiring was hacked together because it had no cPS and was hard wired to be on constantly.

C1500stepside

Reaction score
Transmission question guys... should I rebuild the 4l60e that I currently have or go with a th400 or 4l80e? Please give reasons for choice I would appreciate it

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it depends. If you want to go carbed you will need to figure out how to control the 4L60E or the 4L80E(there is a write up on here). If you go to a TH400 you will lose overdrive but you will have to do some wiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
an 80e will also require some wiring to get to work, but is a stronger trans althought a properly built 60 can handle a good 600+ hp. what is the overall purpose of the vehicle as well as what gears and tire size your running would be the answer of that.