1999 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L - Potential purchase; need feedback on condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More photos

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 14
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 14

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
that truck looks like it's in great shape. something like that would be hard to find where I live in southern Ontario, Canada. in the heart of the rust belt. I'f something like that survived the Canadian winters with road salt... that would mean it was put away for the winter. and where's the fun in that.

I see only red flags, that may be caused by your questions. like he may think your staking it out kind of thing.

these trucks values are rising drastically. you better get it before someone else does. I mean your advertising it to us.... GMT400 addicts!

I really dont understand the quest of seeing if it has a bent frame.... they are the strongest of all the gmt400 frames.

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I see only red flags, that may be caused by your questions. like he may think your staking it out kind of thing.

I'm not following you here.... staking it out? Like he's going to steel it? Wouldn't he just drive by at night with a roll back?

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I saw that weird spot on the rocker panel too. Probably just a bad bondo job after hitting a rock or something.

I agree that you should jump on it with all those pics, there isn't anything besides that one odd spot to worry about.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rocker covers don't look as new as I first thought, so that's good. Paint underneath them looks janky, and like the others said, that spot is odd looking.
I wouldn't, but that's just me. You're taking a gamble buying something sight unseen, but if you can live with the outcome, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.