1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Reminds me of this one from Matchbox.... it's also available in two tone brown and cream (just didn't have one for a picture yesterday!).

Attachments

• IMG_20230408_154602129_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230408_154602129_HDR.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 6

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Directly from their inclusive guide:
You must be registered for see images attach
It looks like that was a previous version. Here's the current direct quote from the MSU website:
"Avoid references to religious imagery and language. Use terms like “wishing you a wonderful winter/spring break” or “best wishes for the new year.""

I think the thing to keep in mind is that this is a style guide for university staff, telling them how to best reach students from all backgrounds.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throughout my career I have had co-workers from all over the world. I have never once been offended when they talk about their culture and traditions. In fact, I really enjoyed hearing about it. There is no reason for a person to have to censor themselves when they talk about such things.

Anyways, I booked my hotel room for LS fest. I decided that I since I am probably going to have to do some night driving it would be nice to be able to see where I am going, so I got some of these here Holley Retrobright LED lights. Kinda pricey, but about half the price of what I paid for aftermarket LED lights on my Wrangler 10 years ago without even adjusting for inflation.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Throughout my career I have had co-workers from all over the world. I have never once been offended when they talk about their culture and traditions. In fact, I really enjoyed hearing about it. There is no reason for a person to have to censor themselves when they talk about such things.

Anyways, I booked my hotel room for LS fest. I decided that I since I am probably going to have to do some night driving it would be nice to be able to see where I am going, so I got some of these here Holley Retrobright LED lights. Kinda pricey, but about half the price of what I paid for aftermarket LED lights on my Wrangler 10 years ago without even adjusting for inflation.

Let us know how you like those, I've been curious about them for a while.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lens is plastic, which I don't like, but I guess it's less likely to break from a rock that gets thrown up. I hope they don't get all cloudy over time.

They're only 25 watt. I want to say the last set of LED headlights I bought were 50 watt. I don't expect these to be as bright as those, but they should still be a huge improvement over the current headlights.

They do look old school though.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lens is plastic, which I don't like, but I guess it's less likely to break from a rock that gets thrown up. I hope they don't get all cloudy over time.

They're only 25 watt. I want to say the last set of LED headlights I bought were 50 watt. I don't expect these to be as bright as those, but they should still be a huge improvement over the current headlights.

They do look old school though.
Every other year spray a coat. Keeps from yellowing and has U.V. protection.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Every other year spray a coat. Keeps from yellowing and has U.V. protection.
According to Holley: "UV Treated Polycarbonate Lens won't shatter and is 10x stronger than glass or standard plastic"

Richard