1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The show was just the right size, IMO. I don't enjoy thousands of people in the same spot, manners seem to vanish.

I didn't know that about the GMC. I just dig those old eye brows on trucks.
I didn't either, until I got my truck and was starting to acquire parts for it. Dad and I bought it in 1980, and it was going to be a father -daughter project. Then all the newer vehicles started needing fixing.....

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I don't have a sun visor for mine, but I do have some vintage customizing parts for it. '49 Plymouth ripple bumpers and '54 Buick headlight trims, and GM bucket seats. Mine still has the original 228" straight six, but I have a few choices for upgrades there.
I remember getting another set of running boards (used, from another vendor at the Pate swap meet when it was still at the Pate property near Granbury). Those things are 8' long and made of sturdier steel than a truck frame; heavy to start with, and especially once you have mud caked on either end because it keeps hitting the ground!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful what you read on the internet, especially if it comes from the New York Post. Here's a link to MSU's actual "Inclusive Guide". I couldn't find "Christmas Tree" in there anywhere.
Directly from their inclusive guide:
You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My top 5 from the show:

That tan bagged blown Chevy is tìts...

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope both of those trucks are at Roundup in a couple weeks, I want to look at them closer. Are you bringing Dodgey?

Is that the show at the Expo up here? I looked it and they only allow vehicles up to 1963. (There really isn't that much difference between my truck and a 63 sweptline other than the grill.)

I may go check out the swap meet and stuff for sale.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Is that the show at the Expo up here? I looked it and they only allow vehicles up to 1963. (There really isn't that much difference between my truck and a 63 sweptline other than the grill.)

I may go check out the swap meet and stuff for sale.
They're not super **** about the year cutoff unlike some shows like billetproof. Least they didn't use to be.... probably depends on how many cars/trucks they get coming in. You could get on the show website (www.lonestarroundup.com) and send them pix of your truck, they might let y'all in. I know a guy who entered his '66 F100, he just told them it was a '63. The show is in Austin, and the main club is Austin area car guys, so they're not **** like some clubs.... Last year attendance was down some, but this show easily can have 2500 vehicles, and still be manageable.
The swap meet is usually pretty good, lots of actual car parts and not just memorabilia like some have gotten to be. Some venues don't want "greasy nasty car parts" on their floors....
If you come to the show and swap meet, I recommend coming on Friday if you can. Saturday is usually VERY busy....but still fun!