1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In context with what’s going on it’s not surprising.
You must be registered for see images attach
Wow and to think we were shocked by George Carlins words you cannot say on TV or radio. This is really tame by comparison.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In context with what’s going on it’s not surprising.
You must be registered for see images attach
Yeah, that's wild. Next thing ya know people will be boycotting beer brands because they changed the color on the cans....

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about beer ... at some point during the build of this truck I quit drinking. Maybe 8 months or so now. I had the 'rona and was laid up in bed for a couple of days and just haven't drank since.

I had more patience when I was drinking, LOL. Been more shortcuts taken since then.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about beer ... at some point during the build of this truck I quit drinking. Maybe 8 months or so now. I had the 'rona and was laid up in bed for a couple of days and just haven't drank since.

I had more patience when I was drinking, LOL. Been more shortcuts taken since then.
I gave up drinking, and smoking, when I was a young man and wanted to build my first project vehicle. I couldn't afford both. Surprisingly, the money I saved damn near paid for the project.