WIPER FLUID WON'T PUMP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, all of a sudden the washers are working. I think that the electrical connectors got a bit corroded and wern't connecting. So I squirted Aero Kroil in them, let em set overnight, and next day the washer's were working. Thanks for the suggestions.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
well, all of a sudden the washers are working. I think that the electrical connectors got a bit corroded and wern't connecting. So I squirted Aero Kroil in them, let em set overnight, and next day the washer's were working. Thanks for the suggestions.
There's a seal in the connector that prevents this. It's likely that just disturbing the connector has temporarily made it work; when it stops again you can fix it correctly.

Richard

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you clean em with contact cleaner or anything? Scrape em off with a screwdriver? Dielectric grease to help prevent more water intrusion?

Godholio

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you clean em with contact cleaner or anything? Scrape em off with a screwdriver? Dielectric grease to help prevent more water intrusion?
Chances are he just bumped the connections together. If that's the case, his problem will be back in a few days, just like mine was.

A new board is like $20.