What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a 350 to boot! I need to get my truck dialed in so I can tow confidently.
You have 4.10s don't you?

Funny story about his truck, I was going to go check it out for my brother and I even sent it to another member who was looking for southern trucks
I must say though, this 350 isn’t the most powerful but Ive gave it hell and it’s proved me wrong when I thought it couldn’t do something. Towing that was literally like nothing behind the truck at all.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
342 lol

[QUOTE="White96k2500, post:
Yes i have 4.10s i love them. The only downside to them is 60mph is 2000 rpm and she’s a gas hog in general. I will say though it does pretty good on highways i drove about 3 hours total one day from a gas station to chapel hill and back to the gas station and only put $18 in gas and that’s when gas was high! Now in town, I struggle to get 13mpg. Really? I bought this truck back in 2016, the rims were plasti dipped black then but that had to go i hated it. Chrome looks way better but I’m gonna get some new polished bullet holes sometime before too long.[/QUOTE]

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
342 lol

Yes i have 4.10s i love them. The only downside to them is 60mph is 2000 rpm and she’s a gas hog in general. I will say though it does pretty good on highways i drove about 3 hours total one day from a gas station to chapel hill and back to the gas station and only put $18 in gas and that’s when gas was high! Now in town, I struggle to get 13mpg. Really? I bought this truck back in 2016, the rims were plasti dipped black then but that had to go i hated it. Chrome looks way better but I’m gonna get some new polished bullet holes sometime before too long.

[/QUOTE]
Damn! I’d love to be like that haha. What kind of mileage do you get?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
City I get about 12 to 15 depends on my mood/foot lol highway I got 18 (driving on i10) I've been wanting to do a roadtrip to new Mexico. When my dad bought it new he said it when from houston to I believe el Paso on one tank.. that's when it was all stock though... been wanting to test that nowdays...

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
342 lol

Yes i have 4.10s i love them. The only downside to them is 60mph is 2000 rpm and she’s a gas hog in general. I will say though it does pretty good on highways i drove about 3 hours total one day from a gas station to chapel hill and back to the gas station and only put $18 in gas and that’s when gas was high! Now in town, I struggle to get 13mpg. Really? I bought this truck back in 2016, the rims were plasti dipped black then but that had to go i hated it. Chrome looks way better but I’m gonna get some new polished bullet holes sometime before too long.

[/QUOTE]
470000 miles ? I had to look at the pic a couple times to make sure I was reading it right. Congrats, that has to be a record.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
470000 miles ? I had to look at the pic a couple times to make sure I was reading it right. Congrats, that has to be a record.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. However cant say all original.... lot of parts been changed,fixed,rebuilt, redone.. sometime i'll post what all been done over the years of owning it.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
City I get about 12 to 15 depends on my mood/foot lol highway I got 18 (driving on i10) I've been wanting to do a roadtrip to new Mexico. When my dad bought it new he said it when from houston to I believe el Paso on one tank.. that's when it was all stock though... been wanting to test that nowdays...
The best i ever got was 14 and only happened for two tanks then it never happened again. I take it easy on mine and i cant even get 13 now. It sucks driving something full size, but who doesn’t like daily driving a tank?!