The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an aftermarket stereo. So I pop the bottom up? Just by looking at it, I thought it would be the top I do first!

Okay, the procedure is still the same! The top clips protrude straight up, so you have to release the bottom clips first (which come off the bezel at 90*). You'll pull the bottom out towards you, then gently pull the bezel down towards the floor after the bottom two are released!

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool! I'll try that tomorrow. Now I have a new dilemma. Im pretty sure I know how to get the headlight switch out of the bezel because I've done it before. But I've messed with two different bezels trying to get the switches out, but no luck. The side where you push the tabs to turn on the lights moves to come out but the other side won't move on either. Is there a secret to get that side out with out breaking anything?

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the glovebox bulb in a 400 with a 95 dash? I think its a 74 bulb and I have an LED sitting around.

slap

Reaction score
Anyone know what size the screws are for the sunvisors?

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Door panel clips for 94-98 panels. LMC doesn't have them, therefore it would seem they aren't required to rebuild a GMT-400 from the ground up. Where can I order them/get them? prefer in bulk (20+ for cheap) but I'll settle for anything right now. Junk yards ain't an option seeing as I'd most likely break them in an attempt to remove them.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lil white tree lookin things, yes. Never even crossed my mind to ask someone at Orielly's to see if they have em in the back. Thanks. lol. hopefully they'll have the sockets they clip into as well, cause I've broken two already.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Door panel clips for 94-98 panels. LMC doesn't have them, therefore it would seem they aren't required to rebuild a GMT-400 from the ground up. Where can I order them/get them? prefer in bulk (20+ for cheap) but I'll settle for anything right now. Junk yards ain't an option seeing as I'd most likely break them in an attempt to remove them.

That's a 'Dorman' part. Packages of 6 on the rack. They can be bought in bulk. Ask the counter guy @ the parts store. Usually come in boxes of 20, 50, or 100+.

*edit* TylerZ281500 is quicker on the draw!