Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't get the notcher or welder out to mount it, but I got the air part of the shifter done. I also climbed back under Clark and pulled all the transmission/converter bolts out and put thread lock on them. I can't explain why I didn't the first time around. I was juat excited to get it done, and so I had to do it again. Doesn't pay to hurry!! Lesson learned, AGAIN!!!

Sure does look good mocked up!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So today, I focused on my wiring and imputs/outputs programing. I got the Mac valve for the shifter wired, dome pressure sensor wired, alternator's variable voltage knob/relay wired, and programmed shifter output and dome pressure input.
I only have my trans brake, scramble button, and driveshaft sensor left to install and wire. The three coiled up wires .......

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well everyone, I believe this is my final gut punch until I upgrade the stall converter and get beadlocks. That 64" driveshaft length is freakin killing me!
PSTDS.com, for the win, is going to fix me up with a nice carbon fiber driveshaft that I can use now AND with future HP gains, but it comes with a nice price tag!

I'm so freakin close I dream about my 60ft times!! Haha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clark Kent gonna hurt some feelings in 2024!!!
My local wichita track reopened and they are gonna have quite a few test and tune nights that I'd like to attend to just get some seat time, SO I like to extend my offer of giving rides to those that would like to come out. Everyone on here has supported me to the fullest and I feel it's the least I can do! Clark Kent is a product of A LOT of different peoples ideas, suggestions, experiences, visions, and mental, emotional, and physical support...... I'll burn a whole drum of x85 making hits with everyone!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My local wichita track reopened and they are gonna have quite a few test and tune nights that I'd like to attend to just get some seat time, SO I like to extend my offer of giving rides to those that would like to come out. Everyone on here has supported me to the fullest and I feel it's the least I can do! Clark Kent is a product of A LOT of different peoples ideas, suggestions, experiences, visions, and mental, emotional, and physical support...... I'll burn a whole drum of x85 making hits with everyone!!!!

Definitely down.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This would look cool on Clark.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
This would look cool on Clark.
Even if its just hanging out in his lair it would be cool

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score

I mean, Wichita isn’t that far from Enid lol