Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So, I'm a little frustrated tonight.... I got my Holley water manifold today, and I bolted it on and stuck the water pump in it, to find out my crank pulley doesn't line up. Well, after an hour with Holley technical come to find out there is a Holley crank pulley that goes with that manifold...... Oh well, at this point, what's a few more hundred dollars...... hahaha
I gotta make it humorous or I get upset and that takes the fun outta building it!
Anyways, pics of the manifold.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Eff that, couldn't you run the stock truck pump? And Alternator bracket?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just gonna get the crank pulley and go on. I really like the looks of that Holley manifold and being able to change a waterpump without tearing down the face of my motor really appeals to me....

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come to find out there is a Holley crank pulley that goes with that manifold...... Oh well, at this point, what's a few more hundred dollars
I think that's my biggest complaint about Holley right now. They don't include the other needed parts, nor even mention them in the tech data, but then you have to shell out more cash once you realize they sold you an incomplete system.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That waterpump looks like the holley mid-mount setup I just installed. I got the set and it came with everything you needed and all lined up.