Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That waterpump looks like the holley mid-mount setup I just installed. I got the set and it came with everything you needed and all lined up.
It is the Holley Mid mount and the kit comes with a new crank pulley.... I was on the phone with Holley for an hour last night getting parts lined out..... The 97-231 doesn't line up with gen III 6.0l truck crank pulley. You can clearly see it's approx 1" short.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
It is the Holley Mid mount and the kit comes with a new crank pulley.... I was on the phone with Holley for an hour last night getting parts lined out..... The 97-231 doesn't line up with gen III 6.0l truck crank pulley. You can clearly see it's approx 1" short.
You actually got someone on the phone @ Holley? Go buy a lottery ticket!
The Holley reps duck when they see me coming. They have had a 1 hour hold time for 7 YEARS! And the last full line catalog is from 2013! They make fantastic stuff but tech support is awful.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You actually got someone on the phone @ Holley? Go buy a lottery ticket!
The Holley reps duck when they see me coming. They have had a 1 hour hold time for 7 YEARS! And the last full line catalog is from 2013! They make fantastic stuff but tech support is awful.
Yes sir... Holley has extended tech support hours to 10 pm cst. I called around 8 I believe, and was on hold for probably 15 minutes. The gentleman that helped me was KILLER! I wish I could remember his name, but he went above and beyond to get me exact parts I needed to fishing my job, including a genuine AC Delco part number for the Holley waterpump. He made arrangements for a discount voucher on the parts I ordered, for my inconvenience. IDK bro, maybe I just got the gift of gab, but my experience was kind of an A+......

Anyways, I'm excited to get this part of the build finished so I can move on to the Fuel system and continue working on the cage.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, things are coming together and the engine bay is getting more crowded and crowded! I only had about an hour to spare, so I continued on the cooling. I got my fan shroud and fans mounted and installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice radiator cap!

Plumbing looks it'll be fun!
Thank you! It's what came with the Summit LS radiator. Its actually a cover and you use a rubber mallet oncs you get it clocked to your liking......

Yep, super short -AN lines with 30° fittings are what I came up with. I have an Earl's -20AN weld on bung for the outlet on the waterpump and the Earl's thermostat adaptor for an -AN line.