Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have a $4k transmission, $1200 stall converter, $1600 fuel pump, $500 in seats, mounts, and padded inserts, $500 in steering, $500 in shifter with air solenoid, $500 in vacuum, MAC valve assemblies, and air pump and tank for wastegates, $500 in sensors, $500 in fuel filters, and I don't know how much more -AN stuff I need.........
So you can see how quickly things add up and I've already bought the BIG ticket items......
Afterwards,I just don't really think about it as spending money, its more of investing in my passion. Honestly, there comes a point that you have spent so much money that you're MAD about it. Then shortly after that it doesn't really bother you anymore. I've heard "that's crazy", "you're dumb", "thats too much money", or "i would never spend that on that"...... my answer "Whatevers, now blow it out your slow a$$ and kick rocks!"

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with your dedication to saving money without cutting corners. To me, that is what this hobby is all about. Anyone with means can write a check, going fast as inexpensive as possible is where it's at.
I woulda been driving and racing now if I had an open checkbook! I hate 2nd place, and unfortunately some things do cost some money...... like I said in the beginning, I'm just a country boy trying to go fast on a budget. I've skipped meals, eaten Roman noodles so much, not gone anywhere, worked stupid hours, and brought my dating life to a hault so I could build it....... people may not see them, but I promise sacrifices were made!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here i thought my 15k budget is outragious... yeah I may not turbo then lol
Please don't let me keep you from boost!!!!! I promise my build is overdone! My bottom end limits me right now, BUT I have that all aluminum 6.0l that will get de-stroked and I may play around with Methanoyl..... SO, take another 30% away from all my fuel capabilities and I only have enough fuel pump and injector for around 1500hp..... BUT thats a HATEFUL 1500!!! The motor is angry, spitting and snorting like a freakin race horse!!!!