Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Day one complete..... they pounded us with the basics, which i think is the most important thing when it comes to doing an install. They taught us some cool stuff today, and showed us ALOT of real life pics and examples of what NOT to do...... can't wait for day 2!!!!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free tip that I learned today. If you have an inline fuel pump with a return. Your return line into the top of your cell, needs to have a line to take it below the fuel level. If you allow your return to free fall it aerates the fuel, which will cause cavitation in your fuel pump, which causes a loss in fuel volume not fuel pressure. Super bad on forced insuction!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Day two complete and we got deep on fuel and ignition systems...... my class is made up of technicians and shop owners that work in the performance industry. Im the only one there strictly for a personal vehicle only. Im sure the others are building one, but they are there because they either sell, install, repair, or own the shop that sells Holley EFI. With that being said, I was COMPLETELY IN OVER MY HEAD today. I held my own and understood what I knew, but when they started talking all the different ignition systems across the different platforms (Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, etc) and all the different things available from Holley and their part numbers, I was a little lost. I learned quite a bit, and we got into the software too. So that was cool. Tomorrow we are talking inputs and outputs and creating and configuring custom parameters..... should be a fun one!!!