Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Wonder if there is an OEM that would work with the Mid-mount. $279 is outrageous for a pulley. James what radiator is that? I really don't need one as my OEM one is brand new, but it would be nice to have one in the list in case I need to replace it.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if there is an OEM that would work with the Mid-mount. $279 is outrageous for a pulley. James what radiator is that? I really don't need one as my OEM one is brand new, but it would be nice to have one in the list in case I need to replace it.
Its the LS swap from Summit Racing.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I got the last of the pieces for the face of the motor. Now I can move on the fuel system, then I believe I will be able to START it!!!!! It'll be almost 2 years coming......

Attachments

• 20211210_101150.jpg
    20211210_101150.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 7

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don’t mind sharing. Can I ask the ball park of how much you have spent to get to this point?
hahahahaha....... That's a pretty popular question. Normally I would just avoid, redirect, or just plain ignore it, but I'll entertain it. With the $1900 for the truck itself, IDK, maybe $16k-20k. I have a stack of receipts that'll shake up a pro shopper in a quickness!

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahahahaha....... That's a pretty popular question. Normally I would just avoid, redirect, or just plain ignore it, but I'll entertain it. With the $1900 for the truck itself, IDK, maybe $16k-20k. I have a stack of receipts that'll shake up a pro shopper in a quickness!
At least you’ll have something to show for it!!!!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That ain't shìt for a racecar (or truck).
You're ballin on a budget!!