Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did he get arrested?
I don't know right now.... the wreck happened around 4 am. We got loaded up pretty fast and got out of there, but there were probably dozen sheriff's vehicles and a half dozen ambulances as we were leaving and we drove around the road block of cops and got out of there. We met back at the drivers spot, split the pot between the remaining drivers and called it a night. I got home around 9 something this morning, and I just woke up. Ill find out more details today and pass that on to all whose curious.......

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sure looked like he was halfway off track when the sparks started. Very glad he's okay; that could have been tragic. As much as the roll cage saved him, I think he was also extremely lucky.

A couple years ago we raced a true 24 hour race at MSR-Houston. About 0430 in the morning I was driving - racing in the dark is scary as f*** and extremely exhilarating. Coming out of "Sugar and Spice" (turns 17 and 16), I couldn't see the kink of turn 15 (we race it clockwise, but it's numbered counter-clockwise). I saw the kink as the berm went under the car. I pounded through the mud for about fifty yards, and apparently I turned back onto the track where everyone else had. The car was sunk in the mud, and I hit the oil pan on the concrete. Boom. End of race. It's the only time I brought in a broke car.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I'm a little frustrated tonight.... I got my Holley water manifold today, and I bolted it on and stuck the water pump in it, to find out my crank pulley doesn't line up. Well, after an hour with Holley technical come to find out there is a Holley crank pulley that goes with that manifold...... Oh well, at this point, what's a few more hundred dollars...... hahaha
I gotta make it humorous or I get upset and that takes the fun outta building it!
Anyways, pics of the manifold.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach