Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, in the flint hills and lost service before I could upload these....

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that Maverick, my dad bought a new 72 4 door with a 302 and drive train. I could keep up with, and sometimes beat Camaros with it. He couldn't figure out how the rear tires had no tread left in ~5,000 miles :anitoof: IIRC it was about 4" longer than the 2 door but still didn't have any weight in the rear and came with bicycle tires on it :waytogo:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love that Maverick, my dad bought a new 72 4 door with a 302 and drive train. I could keep up with, and sometimes beat Camaros with it. He couldn't figure out how the rear tires had no tread left in ~5,000 miles :anitoof: IIRC it was about 4" longer than the 2 door but still didn't have any weight in the rear and came with bicycle tires on it :waytogo:
Nooooooo, not you!!! You wouldn't blow the tires of the Old Man's car..... hahaha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a baaad boy! I blew the Torque Flight trans on his 69 Coronet 440 pulling reverse drops too. :anitoof:
When I was 14, my folks gave me my first car, and it was a BEATER! 1971 Pontiac Catalina that was more rust then metal..... I locked up the motor when I learned how to manually shift the automatic and it seen a few TO many RPMs!!! Haha My dad called me a dumb a$$ and told me to figure it out! Hahaha