Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I forgot all about hot pockets! we have celiac people in our house and make everything from scratch. its been over ten years since I had a hot pocket! I sure as hell dont miss burning my mouth or eating them half cooked. LMAO
Ten years without a hot pocket? Pretty sure that's a criminal offense....

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
ya man, our cupboards, freezers and pantry are FULL of ingredients. it's hard to grab them n go. LMAO.

my wife was making pizza pockets and freezing them for a while so we had them but theres no real point in trying to stock them..... were a family of 8! it would be a full time job. haha

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was safety third?

Eww hot pockets.
I thought every American over the age of 30 loved the hot pocket?!?!?! I know its not "high class" enough for these young folks.... We ALL know hot pockets, Similac, and Starbucks don't go well together!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya man, our cupboards, freezers and pantry are FULL of ingredients. it's hard to grab them n go. LMAO.

my wife was making pizza pockets and freezing them for a while so we had them but theres no real point in trying to stock them..... were a family of 8! it would be a full time job. haha
First off, cudos for eating healthy! I try, but being single and responsible for EVERYTHING, sometimes you put yourself to the wayside and Burger King takes the win!!!
Second, I guessing the wife's cooking is probably slammed on bags with a procharger, cooking for a family of that size!!!! So I'm kind of Jelly!
And last, I KNOW YOU HAVE GOT TO BE A KID OF THE 70's..... CAUSE "EIGHT IS ENOUGH" BRO!!! hahaha

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA I met my wife with 3 kids already... I had one and we made a couple. :) I'm from the early 80's

we changed our whole lives to eat healthy, moved to the country and starting homesteading. my wife has many or had many medical problems that were more or less cured simply by eating healthy, wholesome unprocessed foods. about the only processed food we buy is cheese slices because I protested! Ya my wife is amazing. she fillets my fish and butchers our wild game or home grown chickens and rabbits. we make a great team though. I kill em and she grills em. haha

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I thought every American over the age of 30 loved the hot pocket?!?!?! I know its not "high class" enough for these young folks.... We ALL know hot pockets, Similac, and Starbucks don't go well together!!!!

I don't do over-processed foods we eat healthy except for our 4yr old she eats all the processed stuff that is bad for adults lol.