Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it is a lifestyle and one that did not happen overnight. this is something that my wife and I have always wanted to do well before we knew each other, like a lifetime goal. we have only been doing this for 11 years. we had a container garden when we still lived in the city long before we had any clue what we were really doing. this is only our 10th garden... although we have about 40 actual gardens. some indoors and some outback. we grow lettuce, actual lettuce in our furnace room and I have a trailer that is a custom built grow room with heated floors. ;) we keep chickens, ducks, geese, and rabbits. we have food security under control.

sorry for the derailment..... Your build is amazing Whatevers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-120447_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-120447_Gallery.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210722-120515_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-120515_Gallery.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210722-120534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-120534_Gallery.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210722-120726_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-120726_Gallery.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 4

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it is a lifestyle and one that did not happen overnight. this is something that my wife and I have always wanted to do well before we knew each other, like a lifetime goal. we have only been doing this for 11 years. we had a container garden when we still lived in the city long before we had any clue what we were really doing. this is only our 10th garden... although we have about 40 actual gardens. some indoors and some outback. we grow lettuce, actual lettuce in our furnace room and I have a trailer that is a custom built grow room with heated floors. ;) we keep chickens, ducks, geese, and rabbits. we have food security under control.

sorry for the derailment..... Your build is amazing Whatevers!
Bro, no apologies necessary!!! I love learning about people. What drives em, you know, what fuels that passion to build! You're golden on my channel!!

My folks do the big garden, canning, homemade jellies, jams, relishes, stew adds, and my moms famous pecan pie!!
Me, I can check the Ph level, TDS, PPM, O2, CO2, temp, of a nice ebb and flow room!! Hahaha

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
See I grew up where having a garden was essential and normal! hahaha right on man! I dont check any of those levels I'm all organic with super soils! I let all the worms do that hard part for me. ;)

Man your attention to details is outstanding! I can totally see how well you would do, everything you do. hey if your going to do anything, may as well go all in and do it 100% right the first time! even if it means taking a couple steps back and starting over. that's totally something I teach my kids and they can see why it is so important with the end results.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright then folks, sorry for the pause. I was waiting on some parts. I know they don't look like much, but these bolts excited me!!!! Haha

Quick Performance was on top of what I needed and got it right out to me. Hopefully I will have a rolling chasis by the end of the weekend!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO, since I have taken this build up a notch and I won't be driving this thing EVERY day like I would have liked. I'm starting to look at a few intakes. Nothing immediate, just starting some research.

FAST is my choice of intakes, and I really love the new 103HR. Everyone is on me to go Holley or BTR..... BUT I'm that different one. Always have been!

If anyone has opinion, experience, or whatnot..... Feel free to share!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its officially rolling without a floor jack! Its been a year coming, you have no idea how stoked I am about this!!!