Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This truck deserves a TOTY.
Truck of The Year!
You're compliments humble me! Thank you sir for the kind words, the support, and being part of something I will remember for the rest of my life. Each and every one that's posted, commented, complimented, interacted, or just following along will be remembered. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that's helped make this thing real for me!!!!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finalizing the steering. Made a few adjustments to the length of a couple of the DD bars, and I feel like is just flows smoother. I got my column mount built and tacked to my roll bar. This moved me about 3 inches towards the center of the truck. Im trying to get our from behind that driver's A pillar and cage pipe so I can see the flagger/flashlight better!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I finished bracing the steering column and have working steering. I can turn end to end with no binds, clicks, or holy $h!ts!
I finished welding up the exhaust exits and got them wrapped up in tape to match. I feel pretty happy with the turnout. Exiting where it does allows me to compete in 3 classes at the bigger events.
1. True street (no bumper or fender exhaust)
2. Tailgate
3. OG Street
I didn't snap any pics, but I finished bracing up the seat bars and getting ready to mount the seat.

The last picture shows how far to the center if the vehicle i moved....

Last edited: