stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, people like that expect you to bend over backwards for them like drive 6 hours to their house with a car trailer, then when you get there they forgot you were coming and you have to wait another hour for them to get home. And when they finally get home they are having second thoughts about selling it and raise their price on the spot when you had cash in your pocket and were willing to give them full asking price and force you to drive back empty handed. Then to top it off, they call you back a month later asking if your still willing to pay the original asking price because they haven't had any other serious buyers since you.

Ask me how I know :banghead:
How do you know? :doh2:

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that the target buyer is a bunch of kids with a case of natty light and a cow pasture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WTF you guna do with that. They need to pay someone $400 to come and get it.
I'd show up with a maf and cash. If it ran it would be mine. That is a donor just waiting for a clean vehicle that needs an engine, transmission or rear end. That has the potential to turn $2k of vehicles into $10k+.