stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s comforting to know that it runs good, even if the valsils are shot.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
It’s comforting to know that it runs good, even if the valsils are shot.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lol, picture taken while jumping on the trampoline.

I have no clue what valsils are... do you have any idea what they're saying? EDIT: Valve seals, maybe?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure that’s what he meant.

There’s probably a couple dozen things that it needs along with that.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a reason I never give ads like that any attention or time. I hate when people are too lazy to make a decent ad with decent pics. I always just assume it'll be a waste of my time to even inquire about it because if they're too lazy to put together a decent ad which results in money in their pocket then they've most likely been too lazy throughout the ownership of the vehicle they're selling which often times equals huge POS

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yea, people like that expect you to bend over backwards for them like drive 6 hours to their house with a car trailer, then when you get there they forgot you were coming and you have to wait another hour for them to get home. And when they finally get home they are having second thoughts about selling it and raise their price on the spot when you had cash in your pocket and were willing to give them full asking price and force you to drive back empty handed. Then to top it off, they call you back a month later asking if your still willing to pay the original asking price because they haven't had any other serious buyers since you.

Ask me how I know :banghead:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, people like that expect you to bend over backwards for them like drive 6 hours to their house with a car trailer, then when you get there they forgot you were coming and you have to wait another hour for them to get home. And when they finally get home they are having second thoughts about selling it and raise their price on the spot when you had cash in your pocket and were willing to give them full asking price and force you to drive back empty handed. Then to top it off, they call you back a month later asking if your still willing to pay the original asking price because they haven't had any other serious buyers since you.

Ask me how I know :banghead:
Going through something like that would be enough to make you want to punch them in the throat 38 times. I'd be pretty hot under the collar if I'd experienced that.