smooth front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
who has the the best bang for your buck.. im looking for a smooth front bumper so i can color match the front of my truck..

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check the jy's. almost all of the w/t's had them unless changed

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the w/t's might of had holes for a license plate but none for an impact strip. is the one i post like what your lookin for?

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that link....

There's a place in St. Louis that sells them for $75 but its about an hour away from me.... good price on that ebay one!

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine from LMC. No complaints here. Near perfect fitment. They have lots of smoothie styles available in both flat and chrome.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
+1 On getting a W/T bumper from a junk yard. It's a factory original so you know it's going to be a good bumper.

Some people love their LMC smooth bumpers but I've also heard of people having fitment problems with the bumper is a little bit twisted so they have to try and twist it the other way.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
+1 On getting a W/T bumper from a junk yard. It's a factory original so you know it's going to be a good bumper.

Some people love their LMC smooth bumpers but I've also heard of people having fitment problems with the bumper is a little bit twisted so they have to try and twist it the other way.

mine is from LMC...and has a slight twist. i second going to the junk yard.

also, on the ebay ones, read the fine print or call the seller... most of the ones on ebay DO NOT have the mounting holes for the valance.