silver lake sand dunes 4/1/12 opener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Some *** tried that **** once, and he drove around with his hood off, like a ricer ****. So, we saw it. And re arranged his spark plugs and dropped a few small rocks into his intake. Never saw that car again.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.

Good work!

If he made it a task to drive by my house because of problems he might have with me, I wouldn't feel bad ******** right down the throat of his throttle body.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Good work!

If he made it a task to drive by my house because of problems he might have with me, I wouldn't feel bad ******** right down the throat of his throttle body.

I wouldn't have trouble breaking his Windows out with his head, but if I get caught I get fired. Law enforcement is pretty strict.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Some *** tried that **** once, and he drove around with his hood off, like a ricer ****. So, we saw it. And re arranged his spark plugs and dropped a few small rocks into his intake. Never saw that car again

Had a guy in our nieghbourhood that drove his Beetle like an idiot. Residential neighbourhood, lotsa kids. He was told many times to cool it. He didn't. One night at a beach party, as we're leaving (kinda drunk!) what do we see parked in the lot! The beetle. Popped the 'hood' & three of us pee'd down the throat of the carb! Laughing so hard, only about half made it in. Never saw the thing again!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Good to see you kids are getting along!!! Nice pics of the dunes man. I will be up a half a dozen times or so over the summer. Dont bring the truck out (daily driver) but we have friends with jeeps.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt know you were the one that bought Dannys wheels and tires. Looks good man.

I wish I could afford 22s.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt know you were the one that bought Dannys wheels and tires. Looks good man.

I wish I could afford 22s.

Yea those r Danny's old wheels, I wish I could afford them new too but Danny gave me a goood deal.
Thanks now I just need my paint and body as clean as urs!