silver lake sand dunes 4/1/12 opener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I did not expect to see your truck ^ with a lift and tires on it so soon, I didnt even see a build thread or even read about it.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've Ben so busy this winter with work I haven't Ben able to get online. Lifting the truck was a quick weekend job, didn't take many pics because I was in a hurry to get it done before I had to go back on the road

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I know it suck that lift is only a 4" diff drop, I thought about getting one in the future, but I probably will end up getting a different truck, I hate seeing rusty cab corners and rockers... and fenders.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I know it suck that lift is only a 4" diff drop, I thought about getting one in the future, but I probably will end up getting a different truck, I hate seeing rusty cab corners and rockers... and fenders.

Get it painted?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Get it painted?

It needs new doors because of the rust on the bottoms, my theory is, if I can't do it, I'm not over paying someone to do it for me. (body work that is)

400 bucks to fix a small dent and rust spot on the side of my box with painting, **** that.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
It needs new doors because of the rust on the bottoms, my theory is, if I can't do it, I'm not over paying someone to do it for me. (body work that is)

400 bucks to fix a small dent and rust spot on the side of my box with painting, **** that.

Find someone who does it on the side or under the table.