silver lake sand dunes 4/1/12 opener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stay far away from people in Hart, Shelby and Silver Lake.

Ill find myself in trouble, too many kids starting **** with me because I accidentally look at them.
Haha I think I know the people ur talking about. But u just gotta ignore them. I hang out in ferry mostly

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I stay far away from people in Hart, Shelby and Silver Lake.

Ill find myself in trouble, too many kids starting **** with me because I accidentally look at them.

Beat some ass man. **** that.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Beat some ass man. **** that.

Nah, these are the kind of guys who will drive by your house at 2 in the morning revving up their 4 cylinder junk mobiles every day to "teach you a lesson".

Along with setting you up for a rear end collision, also the cops around here are so crooked, one even shot himself while a guy robbed an abandoned restaurant, and tried to blame it on the robber. :lol:

Most of them are all living off the state and live in trailers with tarps covering the roofs.

I dont want any part of that.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, these are the kind of guys who will drive by your house at 2 in the morning revving up their 4 cylinder junk mobiles every day to "teach you a lesson".

Along with setting you up for a rear end collision, also the cops around here are so crooked, one even shot himself while a guy robbed an abandoned restaurant, and tried to blame it on the robber. :lol:

Most of them are all living off the state and live in trailers with tarps covering the roofs.

I dont want any part of that.

Some *** tried that **** once, and he drove around with his hood off, like a ricer ****. So, we saw it. And re arranged his spark plugs and dropped a few small rocks into his intake. Never saw that car again.