Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Changed the transmission filters today, installed the new drive shaft and mounted the fuel cooler.starting to come along. The Exhaust is also on for the most part. Need to make the hangers. Harness is coming this week so I'm trying to get ready for a test start and hear this thing make noise.

You must be registered for see images attach

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was an LML right? Gonna delete the def and dpf? FWIW we deleted those and tuned my dad's lml and he picked up like 4 mpg cruising, lowered egts by a few hundred degrees (200-300) and has quite a bit more power. Just throwing that out there.

Awesome build so far.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I guess the amount of fuel the high pressure pump returns generates alot of heat in the fuel. I wanted to delete it but have read that it decreased the preformance once the fuel gets hot.

Oh, I didn't think about the injection pump having a return. I could see that heating up the fuel.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She will definitely make some noise. Maybe not as much as my 6.5TD but she will make noise! I have always been impressed with how quiet the dmax is but it's still a diesel! And please. Post some mpg numbers

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Switched put the door and got the can ready for cleaning to then paint with raptor bed liner. Also thinking of getting a new bed. Mine is in good shape but has surface rust all in the inside and has a hole cut out for a goose neck.