Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this truck that they were trying to part it out because it had a blown head gasket and tons of water in the oil. Bought the truck. Only had 3 owners with inly 106k. Project must be done by july 2019 when my lease is up. Plans is a full resto. Bed and cab will be coming off and getting blasted and painted. I have a 2007 lbz duramx that will be replacing the old 454 and some 2016 f150 crew cab seats going in. Here are some pics the day i got it.

You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some before and after of the interior. It was really nasty but has cleaned right up. Motor is also removed already. All the wood is being removed and the glove box wood is being replaced by black acrylic.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Radiator support has been modified to fit the massive intercooler. Has been sand blasted and painted and a custom radiator mount.door panel have been removed and fiberglassed and redone.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced the radio and al the speakers. Will be making a custon center console later to hold a 12 2 6x9s the amp and an armrest. Also replaced the heater core that looks like it was leaking and a new blower motor and found some bad news under the carpet.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some stuff done today. Rained stopped me for about 2 hours. Cleaned up all the rust on the floor boards and coated with por15 then will be covered with rubber stick mat. Made sure the seats fit and made the driver side seat mount today will try and get the other one done this week. Those damn seat belt torx are so damn tight. I have lubed the,heated them and broke 2 t50 sockets and have only one more to go. Also started cleaning up the firewall and removed the wiring from the 454