Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Transmission is in. Torque converter kicked my ass. Messed with that for at least an hour. Then had to drill new holes for the cross member which takes a while because the frame is so damn thick.

You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly this looks like the easy way to do the swap. I've heard from others who've done the swap and wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. With all the **** out of the way making things fit must be 100x easier.
Its easier at the moment till you start trying to put things together and the dont fit. But yea its much easier running all the lines wires and exhaust with nothing in the way.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Oh wow, that looks amazing! I was just crawling under my truck today looking at how rusty it's gotten while trying to remove bed bolts. I'm hoping to be able to power wash and spray undercoating on it again. Yours looks better than new after all your work.