Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put the core support on and it fits. Almost looks like everything was built around it. Only thing i have to do is cut the outlet of the intercooler and weld it closer to the intercooler.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang that looks tight. Does the radiator move further back than stock. I thought it was almost impossible to get a intercooler in front of the radiator on our trucks. Looks great

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The ac condensor will go in the stock location, the front of the support hasnt been touched. The intercooler is were the radiator Used to be and the radiator is moved back behind the intercooler. The radiator Came out alittle high. We'll see if it will work or needs to come down some. Today I welded all the extra holes in the fire wall and replaced the drivers floor pan. Then raptor lined the firewall and bottom and came out great.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love raptor liner. So you moved the radiator inward tho correct? If so does the 6.6 sit further back? Is it shorter length wise than the 6.5?

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love raptor liner. So you moved the radiator inward tho correct? If so does the 6.6 sit further back? Is it shorter length wise than the 6.5?
No radiator is further back. I dont know about the 6.5 but on the big block there way almost a foot between the water pump and the radiator. I only have about 6 inch now.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
No radiator is further back. I dont know about the 6.5 but on the big block there way almost a foot between the water pump and the radiator. I only have about 6 inch now.

Are you running electric fans? From the look of your setup, you're not going to be able to fit a clutch driven fan in there...