Picture of Stake Post Fillers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the stake pocket fillers before they were put in the truck. Mine have some bracket on the back and it clips into the stake pocket. I thought it would just rest over the top and I would weld it in.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AVS sells em. You can cut em out ,they get held in the holes flush and welded in. Not over the top.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got them from thesuspensionsource.com and they said they are from avs. They fit on top of the stake post holes, so maybe they sent me the wrong ones. I am probably just going to grind them down till they fit.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
does anyone know if there is a kit somewhere with six fillers I have a longbed so I need six and don't wanna buy two sets

Sent from my static android

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The ones you got are probably trim to fit, I think everything metal from avs is trim to fit.

There not very hard to make took me about 10 mins to make 4 out of some metal i cut out of a srap hood

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
imo find an old door tailgate etc and make your own...Thats what I did. Ive got some time in them but i was able to ensure a perfect fit. I also made my antenna filler and tailgate handle filler. In the future Ill make my own for my door handles too

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
not stake pocket but this is y Id rather make my own filler

You must be registered for see images attach