Anybody have a picture of this splash shield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
180* course correction

It was a term my dad used a lot (Navy Test Pilot, CO)

That's pretty cool. My dad's phrase was 6 of 1 and a 1/2 dozen of the other (or something like that). I use it from time to time, too. There's probably others, but that's th eone that comes to mind. Sometimes people look at me funny when I say it.

So I just took pictures of that corner on my truck. I'm not even seeing all the holes to mount the piece in question.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see them. You have the horizontal piece. The rightest horizontal and the leftest vertical are the same hole. The other hole (the rightest one) for the vertical piece is the only open hole in the 2nd picture. Remember, my vertical is bent back due to debris build-up behind it

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I see them. You have the horizontal piece. The rightest horizontal and the leftest vertical are the same hole. The other hole (the rightest one) for the vertical piece is the only open hole in the 2nd picture. Remember, my vertical is bent back due to debris build-up behind it

What keeps the top most part of the vertical piece in place? Seems like it would need more than two pins.