Oil Filler Tube O-Ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an o-ring for the oil filler tube. This all started because I’m seeing a little leakage at where it threads into valve cover. I also see a little at grommets where PCV Valve plugs into grommet. This led me to looking at PCV tube and passenger side Crankcase Vent Tube to grommet. I’ve found 2 GM 10088126 grommet’s. Good luck finding these, I may have found the last 2. SMP makes them, I got some and sent them back, sticking with OEM.
You must be registered for see images attach

Then the PCV/Crankcase tube rubber elbows and connections. These tubes are discontinued, but ordering GM parts
93441238 and Gates EMH168 gives you correct rubber fittings. Original plastic tubes were fine and used.

Will also snap in a new Crankcase Vent.

Unless you look really close, you might not notice how bad the rubber parts are. The rubber fitting that PCV Valve sits in was really bad, if it wasn’t leaking, it was on the verge of.

This is a closeup of that fitting. ^^^
Note the difference. This is with 82k on truck, granted it’s 28 years old.

Last edited: