Out of my Element!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What brand is that dash cover and did it come painted?
You can always paint it whatever color you want with SEM or Dupli-Color Vinyl and Fabric paint. I'm not expert on this but have had great results doing my doors and dash.

Also check out Classic Parts for the speaker grilles. This screenshot is the wrong color, but they have them all.
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm curious, is it a different trim level that GM used that type of grille? The reason I ask is mine is fabric covered.

Idle Serge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brand is that dash cover and did it come painted? I want to get one for my dad's 94 as his is cracked even worse.

Also check out Classic Parts for the speaker grilles. This screenshot is the wrong color, but they have them all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Rebel - this is the exact one I purchased. They were actually all over the place lol but eBay was the cheapest.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Blue-...500/123436651684?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I finally got LMC to work but haven't placed an order yet since I need to purchase their ColorBond kit to match them over to blue. It's about 100 bucks all said and done but I'll check out Classic Parts right now! Thanks!

Idle Serge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always paint it whatever color you want with SEM or Dupli-Color Vinyl and Fabric paint. I'm not expert on this but have had great results doing my doors and dash.

I'm curious, is it a different trim level that GM used that type of grille? The reason I ask is mine is fabric covered.

It's very possible that these were once covered in fabric as it seems there are signs of "residue" once taking a closer look.

Now that you've posted that picture, i'm really digging the look - I may try and source some blue fabric and wrap them grills up!