Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
got moved but fell out of the Uhaul moving and broke my collar bone. Did get my job back i had here from 2002-2005. Went in just to see if they needed any type of help and it turns out they were hiring for my old spot. my old boss offered it to me on the spot he already had 2 new people doing the same thing and he was having to train them he was dreading having to train 3 people at the same time so he offered me the job asked how much i wanted an hour and gave it to me. Just need to find a rent house now.

my truck is at my brother in laws in Guthrie till i can get a battery and tags for it

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got moved but fell out of the Uhaul moving and broke my collar bone. Did get my job back i had here from 2002-2005. Went in just to see if they needed any type of help and it turns out they were hiring for my old spot. my old boss offered it to me on the spot he already had 2 new people doing the same thing and he was having to train them he was dreading having to train 3 people at the same time so he offered me the job asked how much i wanted an hour and gave it to me. Just need to find a rent house now.

my truck is at my brother in laws in Guthrie till i can get a battery and tags for it

good to hear ya got moved but sorry to hear about the collar bone!!

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we will just call you the one arm bandit...lol. just messing with you. glad your better.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about this weather?

-it's a beast!!! it's a monster!!!...it's a lifted GMT400!!!

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
hopefully will have my truck back going this weekend ready to hit up a meet and when I find my self a place host a mod meet

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
went to Pop's last weekend I really liked it, we need to get another meet going sometime. Anybody down for having large meet somewhere late spring early summer?