My '93 Sierra Stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice looking truck. That's a smokin' deal you got on it!

Here's a link to the service manuals:

Shuatastic78

Reaction score

Shuatastic78

Reaction score
Welcome from New Zealand, what an amazing deal. Would love to see some more pictures when you have the time. What sort of plans do you have for it?
Thank ya! I will have more pics soon. I have so many things I wanna do...new dash, new headliner, rip out the carpet and put rhino lining down in the cab and bed. It needs a new steering wheel, radio, and a couple other things. Still haven't made the decision to get a new paint job or do a wrap on it.

Shuatastic78

Reaction score

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a diagram of the fuse box under the dash? My cover is missing and I wanna check them.

Greetings @Shuatastic78,

Welcome to the GMT400 forum. Believe it or not, in the previous replies fellow forum members
have already given you the links to the best documentation available for your new (to you) '93
Steppy. As a matter of fact, I just now downloaded the '93 C/K Wiring Manual and opened it up.

The first page shows me that I've got the manual I'm looking for. (See attached.)

And on page 28 of this .pdf file I think that this is what you are looking for:

You must be registered for see images attach

NOTE: This is just a close up of only part of this page; there is a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips
if you download all the '93 Manuals for your newly acquired pride & joy.

Best of luck, and again welcome to one of the best places to be on the entire interwebs.

Cheers --

Attachments

• '93 Wiring Diagram Front Cover -- ST-375-93-EDD_1993_Chevrolet_CK_Wiring_Manual.jpg
    '93 Wiring Diagram Front Cover -- ST-375-93-EDD_1993_Chevrolet_CK_Wiring_Manual.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 9

Shuatastic78

Reaction score
Greetings @Shuatastic78,

Welcome to the GMT400 forum. Believe it or not, in the previous replies fellow forum members
have already given you the links to the best documentation available for your new (to you) '93
Steppy. As a matter of fact, I just now downloaded the '93 C/K Wiring Manual and opened it up.

The first page shows me that I've got the manual I'm looking for. (See attached.)

And on page 28 of this .pdf file I think that this is what you are looking for:

You must be registered for see images attach

NOTE: This is just a close up of only part of this page; there is a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips
if you download all the '93 Manuals for your newly acquired pride & joy.

Best of luck, and again welcome to one of the best places to be on the entire interwebs.

Cheers --
I appreciate it. I’m not very tech savvy or mechanical, so I honestly am not sure of what I’m doing. But, I am very willing to learn this stuff.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I’m not very tech savvy or mechanical, so I honestly am not sure of what I’m doing. But, I am very willing to learn this stuff.

Sounds like you've found a perfect place to come to for a little bit of
remote troubleshooting & mentoring with your new (to you) Steppy.

There are members from all walks of life in here, from pro mechanics/dealer techs
to aviation guys, small business owners, some bike builders, and even a handful
of motorsports dudes. From wrenching in anger for 40-50+ years to the next
generation truck dudes just starting out by fixing up their dad's/grandpa's old
GMT400.

So if you're willing to learn, then there will be plenty of folks who will be more
than willing to share their hard-won knowledge with you.

Nice to meet you. See you around.

Cheers --

Last edited: