Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool. Just testing the waters here but would anybody be interested in some kind of meet and cruise, or maybe something similar?

GTOken

Reaction score
Are you crazy? Its damn cold outside. I'm not going anywhere! LOL. Besides, my truck is down right now. Maybe in the spring.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it's been cold here lately for sure. Not too bad today in OK, just a little bit chilly. Yeah I'd have my truck torn apart but it's my daily for now and I should finish other 'projects' first.

GTOken

Reaction score
Mine was my daily drive too. I didn't *want* to tear in to it but the intake gaskets started leaking. Now its snowballed into a cam change and throw in some headers for good measure. Im going with a ZZ4 cam, wondering how bad the computer it going act. Probably have to get EFI Live and learn me some programming. Although this project is something I wanted to do, I just didn't want to do it NOW. Really a bad time. I just hope my spare beater Mercury Sable will hold on long enough to get my truck going again. The Sable isn't in top condition either and its still way too cold to be walking.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
North East AR. A meet would be nice, but Im kinda sad, my truck is practically bone stock with bad paint...
Ive been in repair mode lately, trying to catch back up and get it up to 100% on the drive-train before I start sinking money into aesthetics, for the most part...
All Ive done is redo my stereo, headliner, Tint, Window Decal, Lowering Shackle, and I just picked up a ~'97 GMC Grille today. Next up on the list is Paint, Wheels, all the Lights, and sometime bag it. But the college budget kinda slows things down...