Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moore is basically gone. I have family down around the area & one of my cousins & his wife were crushed in their car when that semi blew off the bridge. they are currently in critical condition in a OKC hospital. My heart goes out to all those families, especially of those with missing children from the schools. I cannot imagine not knowing where your child is after a event like this, it's heart breaking.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Moore is basically gone. I have family down around the area & one of my cousins & his wife were crushed in their car when that semi blew off the bridge. they are currently in critical condition in a OKC hospital. My heart goes out to all those families, especially of those with missing children from the schools. I cannot imagine not knowing where your child is after a event like this, it's heart breaking.

Yea man some pretty crazy stuff happened. A bunch of my family is up there as well and my dad's cousin lost his house and everything. its depressing

Reaction score
Anybody still come around? I've not been online all summer. Got rid of my 89 I've had all these years and got my dads 98 when he got a new silverado

K30burb

Reaction score
hello all, newbie here. piedmont/okc area. 1994 k1500 burb, and 1971 k30 burb.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Little late here, but Perry checking in!
Both my 95 step side and 2000 CCSB

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk