Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody going to the Darryl Starbird rod and custom show in tulsa next weekend?? friday saturday and sunday?

Supposed to be a great turnout somethin like 1000 cars or more. Also Tim Strange from Search and Restore is supposed to be at the show.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
still here, just out of commission right now.....motor developed a knock, think my crank is eeed. possible 5.3 or 6.0 swap or something

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang. Sorry to hear about your knock. I tossed up the idea of a 6.0 swap myself. But its really not worth it. Its more than just throwing the motor/ecm/wiring harness in. I helped a friend of mine put a heads/cam/intake 5.3 into his reg cab short bed and it was a BIT#%^. LOTS of little parts that you don't think about in the beginning. And its not a cheap swap either. Yeah you can the motors for under a grand complete drop out. But its everything else. I think in total he has around 4 grand into his. A new GM 350 long block can be had for around 1500 now a days with a warranty.
On a separate note.If anyone knows where I can get a nice full replacement front bumper(ranch hand, road amour, ect) for my truck let me know. I have a nice hand gun with ammo for trade.