New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I bought these 10 - 2 row LEDs on line from Sam's club super cheap but, with them hanging about 10' off the ground and 12' eaves, with both 16' X 10' roll up doors open and a good breeze, they sway in the wind and will disconnect themselves so, I only open one of the doors 1/2 way and all's good. :waytogo: The single row LEDs on the girts are from Home Depot - very expensive.

You must be registered for see images attach

Get some insulation in that tin can! It must get hot as balls in there.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get some insulation in that tin can! It must get hot as balls in there.
I was going to but, it would have cost around another $8K for it :(

Edit: what really helps is the roof vents, way better than those whirlybirds. :waytogo:

Last edited:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the subject of shop lighting, it's to the point now where I don't even want to do anything with the existing structure except knock it down, the drainage around the building is horrible, there's termites a lot worse than I expected in a couple spots, and it's invested with nasty camel crickets.

So I'm probably not going to do anything to it.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the subject of shop lighting, it's to the point now where I don't even want to do anything with the existing structure except knock it down, the drainage around the building is horrible, there's termites a lot worse than I expected in a couple spots, and it's invested with nasty camel crickets.

So I'm probably not going to do anything to it.
Viking burial!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Wtf is a camel cricket?

Edit: I guess I have never heard a cave cricket called a camel cricket.

I have the cheap led's from Amazon. Was $48 for 4 of them, they have lasted a year now. Even in daylight they work great, I want to get 4 more, the rearward area of my garage still is dark and I want to put 2 above where the garage opens too because in the colder months I won't be opening the door.

It was these specific ones, they range from being on sale to having a coupon and $55:

www.amazon.com/dp/B07TM97LWY/?coliid=I1NB695246T51I&colid=2CI9J9YP4E2Y6&psc=1&ref_=gv_cv_lig_pi_dp

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
It was these specific ones, they range from being on sale to having a coupon and $55:

[***MEDIA=amazon]B07TM97LWY[/MEDIA***]

Can you take the HTTPS out of your link? I can only see an Amazon icon and if I quote you I just get the above.

I'd love to get some lights!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ How do you resharpen them?

The only way I can think of is by turning them into "regular" cutting lips--no more small-diameter pilot.
That is why I bought them from Matco. Anything 1/4" and above is lifetime warranty even if they're just dull. Smaller and you're screwed though.