New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maroon96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got this seized ratcheting wrench. Nothing fancy but the price was right. I found it laying in the road.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got this seized ratcheting wrench. Nothing fancy but the price was right. I found it laying in the road.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Got your self a road side special. Usually all I ever see are bungee cords

Picked up this stubby 3/8 impact today with an extended battery.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Coolest thing ive ever found was a buck 110 lol

—————————-

Got these no name nut drivers from tsc

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got an 84-tooth Gearwrench 3/8s ratchet, my local Advance always has Gearwrench stuff on sale; I swung into NAPA to get an oil filter and see if the new quarter catalogs came in yet, and perused what tools they had out in the open.

Also my mechanic told me something interesting when I popped in today; he's gotten a BUNCH of Snap-On, MAC, Cornwell, so on and so forth high-dollar tools from a guy who works for the railroad; apparently they don't like chrome tools so they sometimes throw a bunch of stuff out, and he saw some and figured they could be put to a better use than scrap.
Has anyone else ever heard of that? A company just throwing out tools because they didn't like them?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got an 84-tooth Gearwrench 3/8s ratchet, my local Advance always has Gearwrench stuff on sale; I swung into NAPA to get an oil filter and see if the new quarter catalogs came in yet, and perused what tools they had out in the open.

Also my mechanic told me something interesting when I popped in today; he's gotten a BUNCH of Snap-On, MAC, Cornwell, so on and so forth high-dollar tools from a guy who works for the railroad; apparently they don't like chrome tools so they sometimes throw a bunch of stuff out, and he saw some and figured they could be put to a better use than scrap.
Has anyone else ever heard of that? A company just throwing out tools because they didn't like them?
Youd be surprised, its not that uncommon for a big company to just throw money away like that. Id be checking the place they throw them out like mad.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got some 3/8 gearwrench wobble extensions off amazon for at home. Eventually ill get 1/4 and 1/2 but these are it for now. I was pleasantly surprised to see theyre like the snap on wobble plus. I figured they would just be a normal wobble.

I also have another m12 battery coming. When i dug my 2 batteries out for the ratchet I found one of mine was bad. Milwaukee still hasnt emailed me back about it.

Last edited:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to see theyre like the snap on wobble plus. I figured they would just be a normal wobble.

I've never used a wobble of any kind... what's the difference between the two?