New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh. The wobble plus (as snappy calls it) has a step at the base that the socket fits over to make it work as a standard extension or a wobble extension.

See the square step at the bottom
You must be registered for see images attach
Wobbles like this
no wobble like this

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Oh, that would be a nice feature. I'll have to look at that Tekton and see if they have that.... Tekton is what I've been looking at, but no purchases yet.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Oh, that would be a nice feature. I'll have to look at that Tekton and see if they have that.... Tekton is what I've been looking at, but no purchases yet.
Tekton is good stuff. The polish ratchets are meh, but the rest of it seems great.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I enjoy reading this thread, seeing all the new and interesting tools that I wish I had 25 years ago when I wrenched in shops. I even get a little jealous for a minute or two until I remember that I'm too old to really enjoy using all these cool tools. I think the 3 month long complete rebuild I did on my Suburban engine last summer will probably be my last big project. It took me that long to recover from it. Actually, I think the constant pain in my arms probably started from all that work. Getting older really sucks. Enjoy your tools guys, hopefully I can enjoy what I still have in the garage.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up this stubby 3/8 impact today with an extended battery.

Just a small update on this thing. I love it. Been using it everyday for a variety of things at work, really like how it has different setting for rpm ranges so it doesn't over torque anything. Only thing I wouldve changed during design is how the belt clip is positioned other then that I've got no complaints.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoy reading this thread, seeing all the new and interesting tools that I wish I had 25 years ago when I wrenched in shops. I even get a little jealous for a minute or two until I remember that I'm too old to really enjoy using all these cool tools. I think the 3 month long complete rebuild I did on my Suburban engine last summer will probably be my last big project. It took me that long to recover from it. Actually, I think the constant pain in my arms probably started from all that work. Getting older really sucks. Enjoy your tools guys, hopefully I can enjoy what I still have in the garage.

I resemble that remark.LMAO! Any more if I need work done on my stuff, I call my son. He brings all the tools he needs and I can drool over them as I hand them to him while he does the bend-overs and crawl-unders.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got some SAE allen sockets for work.

On a related note, ill probably end up spending some money in the next couple weeks. My buddy isnt going to be driving the snap on truck much longer so my at-cost pipeline will be coming to an end.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does a demolition hammer count as a tool on here? Picked it up to redo a bunch of concrete that's been on the to do list since we bought this place in 16 and this is sooo much easier then a sledge hammer

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does a demolition hammer count as a tool on here? Picked it up to redo a bunch of concrete that's been on the to do list since we bought this place in 16 and this is sooo much easier then a sledge hammer

Still too much like work, how about a well placed stick of dynamite?