New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well explosives would work but I'm not to sure the neighbors- fire fighter, chp an a game warden, would be to happy with that. Really a tractor would be the best but cnt afford another monthly payment till one of the cars are paid for.

I had thought abt getting the 70lb but dragging that around all day I'd be alot more tired then moving this 35lb one.

Also bought couple things for work. Large metric tap and die set, sockets from 27mm to 35mm and a set of snap ring pliers

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, what the H was I thinking? If a little bit is good, a lot is better! Throw in some nitro too, then you won't have to pick up the pieces, just call a dump truck to fill in the hole.
We in Oregon are way ahead of you!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Have to take a little break from actual tools. I ordered a nice gauge block set for work so im going to let the tab cool off for a couple months. Anyway-

Picked up some really nice trays at the dollar tree to get a handle on my organizational shortcomings lol. Im definitely going back for more. Theyre pretty thick plastic and rubber lined. For $1 a piece i am extremely happy.
You must be registered for see images attach
Sorry i forgot to rotate the pics. Also i feel the need for more extensions and less junk in the junk drawer now lol

Last edited:

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Have to take a little break from actual tools. I ordered a nice gauge block set for work so im going to let the tab cool off for a couple months. Anyway-

Picked up some really nice trays at the dollar tree to get a handle on my organizational shortcomings lol. Im definitely going back for more. Theyre pretty thick plastic and rubber lined. For $1 a piece i am extremely happy.
Sorry i forgot to rotate the pics. Also i feel the need for more extensions and less junk in the junk drawer now lol
Oh man, I'm glad I saw this. My cart will be getting these for sure. That's a good find.