New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up some really nice trays at the dollar tree to get a handle on my organizational shortcomings lol. Im definitely going back for more. Theyre pretty thick plastic and rubber lined. For $1 a piece i am extremely happy.

That's a great idea, better than the mats that bunch up against the back of the drawers all the time!

My son came over to help me get that damned Eclipse timing belt right. I looked at the tools he brought over - man he likes limp tools, almost everything has a swivel, LOL. Anyway it runs - I'm gonna put it up for sale tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
@Jglew82 theyre worth every penny! I still cant believe theyre only $1 a piece lol.
That's a great idea, better than the mats that bunch up against the back of the drawers all the time!

My son came over to help me get that damned Eclipse timing belt right. I looked at the tools he brought over - man he likes limp tools, almost everything has a swivel, LOL. Anyway it runs - I'm gonna put it up for sale tomorrow.

They sure are.

Those long DBE flex head ratcheting wrenches look handy as hell. Ive been wanting a set lol. Swivel/flex head/wobble tools are the bees knees in general.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the snap on truck finally got me today. Really been needing my own pair of prey bars so I dnt use anyone else's.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those long DBE flex head ratcheting wrenches look handy as hell. Ive been wanting a set lol. Swivel/flex head/wobble tools are the bees knees in general.

Yeah, I just hate to think how much he has invested in tools but, time is money!

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added another snap on tool to the box. 24 oz. Dead blow to replace my solid metal hammer an so I quit destroying my dead blow soft mallet. Really need to start ordering tools online but lately I need a tool quickly an cnt wait for shipping.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up some really nice trays at the dollar tree to get a handle on my organizational shortcomings lol. Im definitely going back for more. Theyre pretty thick plastic and rubber lined. For $1 a piece i am extremely happy.

I went to our local Dollar General, they didn't have doodley squat, so I went to Wally's World (18 miles away), the only black trays they had were Rubber Maid for ~$7 ea. So I bought 3 white sets of 6 for $6 ea and splurged on a wire mesh tray for $12. Started working on it yesterday until it got up to 105* inside my shop. I will be needing a bunch more before I get done, lol.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theyre worth every penny! I still cant believe theyre only $1 a piece lol.
I asked my wife if there's a Dollar Tree near by, she said near Wall Mart, duh! I think she knows where every store is in a 25 mile radius, lol. Anyway, I went there and all they had was some really cheap colored plastic tray 3/$1. I don't think they'd last a month. You must live in a higher rent district, ha ha. So I went back to WM and cleaned them out of the white tray sets, 3 left.

Then she went out to her storage shed in back and brought out some of her stash, she doesn't throw anything away.

So, on with the fun stuff.

I never thought of sorting a junk drawer, LOL

Thanks again @Biggershaft96 for the great idea!

Last edited:

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
I asked my wife if there's a Dollar Tree near by, she said near Wall Mart, duh! I think she knows where every store is in a 25 mile radius, lol. Anyway, I went there and all they had was some really cheap colored plastic tray 3/$1. I don't think they'd last a month. You must live in a higher rent district, ha ha. So I went back to WM and cleaned them out of the white tray sets, 3 left.

Then she went out to her storage shed in back and brought out some of her stash, she doesn't throw anything away.

This is awesome. However, I think you might be missing a tape measure or 2 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

sorry about that, i figured all the dollar trees would have about the same thing lol. unless someone bought them out already as it did seem pretty popular on garage journal lol