New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let's see.
A harbor freight gantry crane. Now I need to get a longer I beam to make it wide enough to drive my trailer in between. I'm also going to get 2 20' sections of 6" C channel because it will be used outside on rocks. Next month the trolley is on sale and I have a 25%off coupon for any single item on mother's day. It looks like mommy is gonna get an electric winch for a gantry crane!

I won an Ebay auction for a snap on 3/8 extension set for about a 1/3 of what they cost new.

I also bought a snap on 1/4 drive general service set that has deep and shallow metric and sae sockets as well as some extensions and a ratchet for less than half of the truck price.

Finally I bought a black harbor freight 5 drawer service cart and the shelf. For $169 plus the shelf, it is a killer deal. I'm going to paint the outside a metallic blue.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At least you can throw a tarp over it and bunk down in there when she tells you have to sleep outside :evillol: J/k

Are those Milwaulkee rachets proportional or just on/off?
Nah, my sweetie is awesome! We can claim all of it as a business expense as well so that is a positive. Also we needed the gantry crane for taking 3 of her trucks to build her crew cab, step side.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new box and socket set for work. An my list grows every day what I need at work and since I dnt want to take my tools from home looks like I'll be shopping alot soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new box and socket set for work. An my list grows every day what I need at work and since I dnt want to take my tools from home looks like I'll be shopping alot soon.

That is the exact same boat that I'm in.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No pictures yet but I bought a 7-drawer roller box a couple weekends ago, it's tiny and beat to ****; but I paid $100 for it and I'm pretty sure it's an old Waterloo box; it was plastered with Mac decals when I bought it but I couldn't find any Mac boxes that matched this one.
It's currently blown apart in my garage all sanded down, it's getting degreased, sanded, and a fresh coat of paint on everything, then new drawer liner and I can move some tools from my truck box to a more secure place.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is the exact same boat that I'm in.

Yea it's a pain cuz I took tools from home to work but then I need them when I get home.

I like the green
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks. It matches my bigger home box. Hvent been a big green fan but I didnt want the usual blue black or red an I really like the lime green for some odd reason

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it's a pain cuz I took tools from home to work but then I need them when I get home.

Thanks. It matches my bigger home box. Hvent been a big green fan but I didnt want the usual blue black or red an I really like the lime green for some odd reason
I didn't want a plain box either so I figured that black inside would be good with my blue. A friend of mine has a green Mac box and it shows everything so after 4-5 months he is trying to sell it.