New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've wanted to get a Milwaukee 3/8 m12 Fuel ratchet and a 1/2" m18 Fuel impact for years now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, though. My issue is, I'm too lazy to go and turn the air on and grab the air tool when I only need it for a few fasteners, so I usually just grab hand tools and take 3x the time removing/tightening them as it would if I'd have just turned the damn air on.
It only hurts for a little while, best money I ever spent... Took me years to close my eyes and pull the trigger, I love my Milwaukee tools.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It only hurts for a little while, best money I ever spent... Took me years to close my eyes and pull the trigger, I love my Milwaukee tools.

I'm actually surprised I haven't ordered at least 1 of each while I've been drunk in my garage yet. Maybe I need to put that on my list of **** to think about before I'm drinking so subconsciously drunk me executes the plan.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised I haven't ordered at least 1 of each while I've been drunk in my garage yet. Maybe I need to put that on my list of **** to think about before I'm drinking so subconsciously drunk me executes the plan.
LOL back in my drinking days I have been talked into a lot of stuff by that little drunk me sitting on my shoulder screaming " GO AHEAD DO IT "

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL back in my drinking days I have been talked into a lot of stuff by that little drunk me sitting on my shoulder screaming " GO AHEAD DO IT "

You ever have to go back and check your Amazon order history because something shows up on the porch and you forgot you ordered it? I have. :lol:

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All my stuff incl compressor and air tools is in a storage unit so any work on my truck is a big issue as I live in a 1bdrm flat at the moment and have to do any work on the roadside. I would have loved a battery operated rattle gun yesterday as swinging on a 24" powerbar to try push a Moog ball joint in was giving me sore everything!

I bought this approx 4-6 months ago with the intention of replacing my lower ball joints and only got around to doing ONE yesterday. It damn nearly broke me.
Figured out how to get the old one out, but putting the new Moog one in was a hassle as the bottom of the ball joint isnt flat and the center part you cant press on so none of the 3 discs in the kit really suit the Moog ball joint and kept slipping and pushing the joint in on an angle.
I cleaned all the debris out and gave the recess in the control arm a light file and sand, but for the next one I might throw the ball joint in the freezer and heat up the control arm with a heat gun.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I went to tsc today, hit up every sales rack I could find. This was the haul-
25000 rpm mini die grinder for $18

Quick change air hammer chuck and a swivel fitting for $1.59 a peice. Ingersoll rand lists the chuck for $26.57. Score..

Also this isn't what i have coming from work. This was just a bored trip to tsc lol

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing fancy, but I pulled this out of my mailbox today.

You must be registered for see images

Uni-T UT890C+ multimeter. I broke the old Craftsman that's been in my truck for years so I needed to replace it with something. I had a few coupon codes saved up from FastTech, so I snagged this little guy for just a shade under $20. It's got a lot more features than the beater Craftsman it replaced, and it cost me much less.