New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Jesus Kevin, I think you've got a problem with your tool buying, someone needs to lock you out of the MSC website
Pshh. I dont need no internet, I got sales fliers.

Think he needs to go to TA (Tools Annoynamous)
I joined garage journal in search of help, that just made things worse lol. I can quit anytime i want *sniff sniff

I pay $20 a week for tools and right now my balance is only $140 something lol. Id say its not that big of a problem

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea fuuuuccckkk that. The 3 snap on things I have were paid for with cash. Also I ordered more things today. Should be here the beginning of next week :)

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha what did u order now?
Only things I've been tempted to buy from snap on are those swivel impact sockets

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great, now Kevin's got me looking at tool lots on Craigslist and Marketplace. There's a lot of Snappy, Mac, Matco, and Cornwell tools for sale around me, but no money.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same but i figured id give them a try. They seem well built

I have their compact 1/2" impact and a set of their 3/4" drive hex sockets, 12mm through 19mm I think. They've all held up very well. Quality brand, on par with Grey Pneumatic and other Taiwanese manufacturers.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a Sunex impact socket set and I love them, I can't remember what exactly it is, it's locked up in my truck box right now; but them paired with my Milwaukee impact kick ass. Real great quality.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ha what did u order now?
Only things I've been tempted to buy from snap on are those swivel impact sockets
Youll see :), they should be here by Wednesday. Sunex makes swivel impacts in deep and shallow for much cheaper.

Great, now Kevin's got me looking at tool lots on Craigslist and Marketplace. There's a lot of Snappy, Mac, Matco, and Cornwell tools for sale around me, but no money.
Sorry, I think the addiction lies within all of us lol. I suggest not buying the big 3 stuff if your broke (unless its a deal you cant pass up) You could buy the 4pc gearwrench ratchet set for what one snap on ratchet cost.
I have their compact 1/2" impact and a set of their 3/4" drive hex sockets, 12mm through 19mm I think. They've all held up very well. Quality brand, on par with Grey Pneumatic and other Taiwanese manufacturers.
Thats good to hear. The 3/8 got some braps today from my ir gun and its still in one peice so im happy so far.